CNA Risk Control for Lawyers' Professional Liability
CNA Live Webinar Option:
CNA is proud to present “Safe Harbors & Calm Seas” as its lawyers professional liability risk control program. The program is eligible for the full per-attorney premium credit, up to 7.5% per firm. The total credit applied will be dependent on the number of lawyers on the policy who complete the webinar. This program is available in live webinar format with three dates throughout the year.
Details regarding the course of study and registration are linked HERE.
- June 17, 2020 | 1 - 3 pm CT
- September 17, 2020 | 1 - 3 pm CT
- December 3, 2020 | 1 - 3 pm CT
Additional risk control materials, including checklists, practice guides, self-assessments and sample engagement agreements, are available at www.cna.com/riskcontrol.
CNA's Online Self-Study Course Option:
As a CNA policyholder and valued client of Gilsbar, you have access to an industry leading self-study website, CNA’s School of Risk Control Excellence (SORCE®) for Lawyers’ Professional Liability. This specialized website provides access to a two-hour course that will help you identify exposures in your legal practice and provide relevant techniques that can help you manage and minimize your professional liability risks. This easy-to-use platform is accessible from any computer, laptop or tablet. The program is eligible for the full per-attorney premium credit, up to 7.5% per firm. The total credit applied will be dependent on the number of lawyers on the policy who complete the webinar. Details regarding the course of study are linked HERE.
- If you are a new policyholder and have not yet received a policy number, contact your GilsbarPRO representative for an alternative number. Please note, the certificate of completion must be provided to your GilsbarPRO representative to ensure you receive credit for this course.
- A PayPal account is not required to pay this fee, you have the option to continue as a guest and purchase the course without registering as a PayPal user.
- Once the course is complete, please send a copy of your certificate of completion to your GilsbarPRO representative.
For complete instructions, click: CNA Online Course Information.
For technical assistance or CLE inquiry, please cal. 407-547-1965